LEARNING TODAY… LEADING TOMORROW
Daily Knight News – Castle High School
May 27, 2021
The 2020–2021 School Year: Finals Schedule 1 & 6
Word of the Day: Exaltation (noun) - a feeling or state of extreme happiness
● As a reminder, students can fill their water bottles up at the water filling stations, NOT at the water coolers. Those are emergency use ONLY.
● Virtual students - Please turn in your overdue library books asap. You may drop them off in the CHS main office. Overdue books not turned in will be marked lost and your account will be assessed replacement costs. If you have questions email Ms. Price at firstname.lastname@example.org
● 2020/2021 SPRING BOOK RENTAL BILLS were mailed April 6, 2021 to all students with unpaid balances. Please stop by the Bookstore with CASH or CHECK written in the EXACT AMOUNT. Payment can also be MAILED in or dropped off in the front office drop box or the Bookstore drop box. We do not take any form of payment over the phone. We do, however, now accept payment ONLINE through ParentVue. Please email the Bookstore Manager, Lauren Dial, at email@example.com if you have any questions. ALL FALL/SPRING Book Rental is DUE by the LAST DAY of school, 5/27/21.
● Chicken Salad Chick is hiring in Evansville. Please stop by the guidance office for more information!
● Kona Ice is hiring! If you are interested please call 812-250-1328
● Do you know someone looking for a summer job? Scales Lake Park is hiring for summer help. If you know anyone interested, please pick up an application at the gatehouse between the hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm.
Lifeguards, Laborers, Concession, Day Camp Counselors and Gatekeepers. Lifeguards must be certified.
Day Camp Counselors must be junior/seniors or graduates (or older) and must be first aid certified and have a valid driver's license.
● Do you want to be a lifeguard? RICHARDS POOL in Boonville is hiring lifeguards. If you are not a certified lifeguard you can enroll in my LG class.
Please contact Carolyn Whyte at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or Call or Text 812-449-0229.
SCALES LAKE in Boonville is also hiring lifeguards. Please contact Audrey Persinger by email at Parks@warrickcounty.gov Or call Scales Lake for more information 812-897-6200.