LEARNING TODAY… LEADING TOMORROW
Daily Knight News – Castle High School
May 20, 2019
The 2018 – 2019 SCHOOL YEAR: Finals 2, 4 and 7 Schedule
Word of the Day: Inkling (noun) - a slight indication or suggestion: hint or clue
· Library: End of the School Year Library Schedule
· Wednesday, May 8 - This is the last day that students will be allowed to check-out books.
Monday, May 13 - All books are due.
Monday, May 20 - The Library will be closed to all students periods 1-3 and 7-8 (except to return overdue books). We will be open before school, during Lunch periods, and after school until 3:30. This is the last day students may come to the Library during Lunch periods.
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 21 & 22 - The Library will be closed all day to students, except those returning overdue books, for inventory and end of year shut down.
· Any current 9th grader enrolled in advanced English 10 (sometimes knows as Pre-AP English) for the 2019-2020 school year, needs to pick up a summer assignment packet.
Students will last names from A through L - report to Mrs. Devine's rm #266
Students will last names from M through Z - report to Mrs. Bennett's rm #265
· There is a meeting tonight at 6:30 in the cafeteria for any girls and their parents that are interested in golf.
Registration for the Summer session of Launch Christ Centered Adulting is now open and runs until May 31. Students must complete the Launch Classes to qualify for the God Is Good Foundation Academic Scholarship. Registration forms are available online at Godisgoodfoundation.org
· Newburgh Jazzercise is now Elev8 Fitness and we are located in Newburgh on Bell Oaks Drive between Showplace and the Foundry. We are offering a Teen Challenge Program this summer. Any child ages 9-18 will receive a free membership for the summer months. We offer a variety of classes Yoga, Zumba, Jazzercise, Shine Dance Fitness, Pilates, Piloxing, Bodyblaster bootcamp, Plyo, and more!) and we will offer specific "Teen" classes as well! We also are offering a Summer Special for Teachers! More information can be found on our website or Facebook/Instagram pages.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Brooke Kruckenberg, Owner
Elev8 Fitness/Newburgh Jazzercise
· Cork & Cleaver will be hiring for multiple positions this summer.
Apply in the restaurant between 2-4, Mon.-Fri. Ask for Billy Shriel