Castle North Squires Athletic Information
All students must have a physical and all other necessary forms on file in the athletic office or turned in to their coach prior to tryouts. Athletes will not be allowed to tryout if the physical and accompanying forms have not been turned in.
ALL student-athletes who plan to participate in Castle North Middle School athletic practices or events must have a new IHSAA physical on file prior to any workouts beginning May 31. In addition to a completed IHSAA physical form, athletes must have their online RankOne forms completed as well.
Any physical completed on or after April 1, 2021 is valid for the entire 2021-2022 school year.
All of these forms can be found here --> Physical Information
Mr. Joshua Watjen
Items needed to participate in athletics at Castle North Middle School:
- IHSAA Physical Examination Form - Must Have Paper Copy
- IHSAA History Form - must have paper copy
- Consent and Release Certificate - must have paper copy
- Warrick County School Corporation Code of Conduct - Complete Online
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest - complete online
- Emergency Medical Information - complete online
- Complete Items 4-6 Online: https://warrickcounty.rankonesport.com/new/home.aspx
You will need your students first and last name, birth date, and Warrick County school ID number. The school ID number is the 6-digit number students use as their lunch pin or computer login. As a reminder, Castle North Middle School will only accept IHSAA physical forms.
You may also pick up a copy of the physical and code of conduct forms in the main office at CNMS during school hours. If the school is closed, there will be forms available at the Warrick County School Corporation Central Office, which is located in Boonville at 300 East Gum Street.
Athletic Information & Download Center
Ticket Prices Per Event
*Tickets can be purchased at the front entrance of the sports facility prior to the game, cash only.