Junior Class Information

Welcome to the Junior Guidance web page!

Information For New Students:

Students entering Tecumseh High School must live in the Tecumseh High School district. If you are new to the area, you can verify your school district by contacting Warrick County School Corporation at (812) 897-0400.

Items Needed for Enrollment:

  • Birth Cerificate
  • Transcript from previous school. An official copy will be needed but we can work off of an unofficial copy if that is all that you have at the time of enrollment.
  • Medical and immunization records
Junior Resources

Click on the links below for graduation requirements and college information.

Guidance Counselor
Mrs. Alcorn
Students may request an appointment with Mrs. Alcorn by clicking this form.